Tuesday 18 December 2012

Christmas Love

This is it.. The time has come to enjoy some Christmas Merriment.  Exams are finished, I have one day of work left, and then I am off to LA to spend Christmas with my brother and sister-in-law.  I can't wait. 

Even though school was busy, I was able to enjoy some Christmas fun.  We had our annual Christmas Gingerbread Party but this year we did it a little different.  This year we did girls vs boys.  It was a fun to change it up this year and try something new.  The best part of this yearly event is spending time with great friends!  
The girls probably ate more candy than we decorated with. 

The boys panning there next step

Incase you are confused... it a scene from The Land Before Time.  The dino's don't show up very well. 

The boys and their beach christmas house. 

I am going to go ahead and say this was the winning gingerbread scene of the year. 


Oh, and we had to wear our ugly christmas sweaters.
I also did some crafting this christmas.  I can't show all of my creations because there are some people who will be receiving them this holiday season but I will show you the wreath I made.  The lucky new owner is Jaime. I had to give it to her early so she could enjoying over the holidays. I think she loved it.  

I recently made a trip home to visit some family and friends.  I was lucky enough to meet some new babies this weekend.  They are so sweet.  This fall has been the season of babies and more specifically baby boys.  I fell in love with all three of them.  My cousin, who is home from a visit in china, had a new baby boy and he is so precious.  I also was able to spend some time with her other children too.  They are some of the cutest kids I know.  But, I sure know a lot of cute kids.  I wish they were in Canada more often so I could spend more time getting to know their kids.  I think after our visit I am going to have to set up Skype so I can keep getting to know them.  

My new baby cousin 
This is his big sister.  She loved my new head band that looks more like a toque on  her.   I missed getting a photo of her big brother, but he is pretty cute too!
And then a good friend of mine had a baby as well.  He just loves to be cuddled and I am really good at cuddling babies, so we got along great! 

This is a really bad picture but isn't he a Sweet little boy.

This is his big brother.  He didn't really want a photo so we were a little grumpy.  
So, to say the least, I had some serious baby love this weekend.  Plus I played with some of my favourite kids... They had me laughing the whole weekend.  I feel so blessed to have all these kids in my life. 

I am extra lucky to have this one near home to give cuddles to as much as I want.  He loves his Auntie Ashley!
My Christmas baby.
Well, now I better get packing.  I can't wait to blog about my Christmas adventures in LA.  
Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yours & Kristen's sweaters are so awesome! ThaOPP;Dnks for writing another post :) I always love to read what's going on!! And cute babies!! wIIJIIOP'[

    **Ady wanted in on the typing**

    I love all the pics & the wreath is beautiful!! Where did you find how to make it? I'd love to try my hand at a wreath one day :)Seriously, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete