Monday 21 January 2013

It's a new year.

If you didn't already know it, I was able to spend the holiday's in LA with my brother.  We really had a good time.  I got to do some sight seeing and spend some quality time with both my brother and his fiancé Charlyn.  I was hoping for a warm holiday but it was cold in LA.  I was a little disappointed about that but all in all it was a fantastic trip!

Now it's 2013.  I guess I should have some sort of new years resolution or something like that.  I haven't been able to think of one.  I would like to take more photo's.  I feel like I never take enough pictures.  I think I will put that on the list.  There is nothing wrong with a february new years resolution right?  If I think of something else I will keep you posted!

I want to wish everyone the best for 2013!   I hope it has many blessings in store!


No comments:

Post a Comment