Tuesday 17 September 2013

It's September Again

September always brings new beginnings and firsts.  In the past it always brought me a new bunch of eager preschool kids who were so excited to start their first school experience.  Well, this september is the first time I haven't set up my classroom and been there to welcome those new students.  I am a little sad about that.

However, this september has brought some first for me.  This is the first month of my last year of school.  WOOT WOOT.  Well, the last year of my diploma that is.  Regardless, when April hits I will be a graduate.

I always heard about these crazy students who worked full time, went to school full time, hung out with their friends, had a boyfriend, worked out, and never slept.  I never knew how they did it and I always thought that they were insane!  Now I am that person.  Mind you I do sleep whenever I can!  The next few months will be crazy as I complete my practicum, do a class, and work.  So far it's been good.  And I have still had time for friends.  That might end as midterm season approaches though.

And with school starting, so does a life of procrastinations, hence the new blog.  I got up early to do my homework and what am I doing... Blogging.  LOL.  Actually, I already finished my homework for the week and I had time to spare.  It's usually the other way around though.

Wishing everyone a wonderful september!

Here are some pics of the latest happenings in my life.

Kris and I in Penticton

Baby Lexi came for a visit... With her family of course.

Auntie Ashley time

Crazy Cousins

I have the best view from my new place.  Enjoying one of the last sunny days of the summer.

Lions game with the Sinclair's

LOVE

Besties!

No comments:

Post a Comment