Saturday 30 November 2013

Happily awaiting the Holidays

My three months of hibernation are over and I couldn't be more happy!  I still have a few more things to do for school but I feel like I have my life back again.  I get a month to rest and then a semester to go before, yes you guessed it, GRADUATION!!!! WOOHOO!  Then I get the task of deciding if I want to do my degree or not... I think I need a break from school before any decision will be made.

Even through my life was consumed by school and work, I was able to find some time to do a few things here and there.  What could I possibly have time for you ask?  Well let me tell you...


I got to go to a Lions game with some of my favourite people.  



I celebrated this little guy's very first birthday!  Where does the time go???  I think I fall more in love with him every day, and he gets cuter every day too!!!




Work got a little crazy!  HAHA!  I think I fell in love with my job over the last three months too.  I finally feel like I have a grasp on what I am doing and I really feel like I found my passion.  Some days are more of a challenge but I love the opportunities that my new job offers!  


I spent some time getting to know this guy!  Even though I have been super crazy this semester he has stuck it out through the worst (stressed and emotional) of me.  HAHA.. We will see if he sticks it out through relaxed and normal.  However, spending time with Kris was some of the best moments I have had over the past three months.  





Today is the first saturday I haven't had to get up at 6 am to rush off to my practicum.  Since I feel like I have piles of free time at the moment ( I am sure that will not last), I decided to decorate for Christmas.  I think that decorating is one of my favourite part of Christmas.  I love how sparkly everything is and if you buy the right candles it smells good too.



This is the first year that I have decorated alone.  I really missed having Jaime to decorate with me.  When we lived together, it was a roommate date decorating day.  We would spend all day putting up decorations and making our house feel cozy for the holidays.  Missed ya James!!!  I will have to have you over for some HoCHO and an epic movie night watching Elf so you can enjoy my decorations with me!!!  Sound like a deal?

Anyways, I will try to blog more than once every 3 months!

I hope everyone enjoys the holiday season... In all the business, remember to take time to enjoy family and friends and to remember the birth of our Saviour!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe he turned one already!! Thank you for loving my little family so much Ash! I love hearing about your life in this way, it's neat to see your perspective of these last few hectic months through writing :). I didn't know you felt like you had found your passion, I'm so happy for you! And seriously... we should still have an honorary "in remembrance of roomates day" where we do something around tree putting up time! I'd even have come help you put the tree up! Love ya man! Jaimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Ya and <3 the little snippits into your life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Nice to see that you've been able to enjoy some good times throughout the chaos of being a working student!!

    ReplyDelete