Friday 21 August 2015

The Adventure Continues

Oh dear... It sure has been a long time since I have blogged.  Over a year.  I am kind of ashamed of myself. 

What has happened in a year?  More than I could tell you in one little blog.  So, I will stick to a couple highlights.

First of all, I graduated from UFV with my diploma in Social Services.  I would really like to go on and finish my degree one day but as you will see life has taken a little detour from school for a while. 


Kris and I decided that we really liked each other a LOT!  The only reasonable thing to do was to get married.  So we tied the knot on November 1st 2014. 


  And well,  First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes...


Now I am 5 1/2 months into this crazy adventure that is called pregnancy.  I can feel kicking and lots of movement.  I can't wait to meet this little one.  This kid is going to have so many people to love it.  One lucky baby!!

1 comment:

  1. Such an exciting adventure you and Kris will journey together I am so happy for you both and already in love with our "adopted" grandbaby

    ReplyDelete